Give your friends a take-home deal with with these goodie jars/placeholders. They’re straightforward to make and add a feline contact to your vacation festivities.
- Cut a cat form out of your cardstock. (I discovered a number of cat templates on-line).
- Either handwrite the names or discover a enjoyable laptop font and print them out on a full sheet of coordinating paper.
- Use the craft gap punch to punch out the identify.
- Attach every visitor’s identify to their cat shapes utilizing glue dots or double-sided tape.
- Attach the ribbon across the prime of the jar lid, barely overlapping the ends within the entrance (the cat’s head will cowl this).
- Attach the cat form to the jar with the glue dots or double-sided tape.
- Fill together with your favourite fall treats — popcorn, sweet and even kitty treats in your cat-loving friends.
What you’ll want:
- Jars (I used kid-safe plastic jars)
- Coordinating cardstock/scrapbooking papers (thick paper works finest)
- Large craft gap punch (the one I used was 1½ -inch diameter)
- Double-sided tape or glue dots